Now Is The Perfect Time To Recession-Proof Your Job!
Here’s the thing, right now more people are being laid off from their jobs than
perhaps any other time in history.
This means more people need help finding replacement jobs, those who have current jobs need to find creative ways to secure it, and employers need remote workers to keep their business in operation.
There are two sides to this coin, which means…
- Employers who worked in buildings have been affected by COVID-19, and are trying to find ways to keep their businesses afloat with less than half the employees.
- They’re now used to having lower overhead, less expenses, and now want it to remain that way.
The question for YOU is this…
Do you want to rise to the occasion, remain having a competitive advantage, and recession-proof your income status?
“Does Any Of This Sound Familiar?”
- You’re one of the over 30 million Americans who filed for unemployment recently.
- You’re challenged by describing your credentials on your resume or negotiating a salary that exceeds your living expenses.
- You’re a Low-wage worker and your job is a part of the 110,000 restaurants that are expected to close forever while leaving their employees faced with looking for work.
- You’re working for a major chain store that is projected to fall into the retail apocalypse due to major debt and overhead expenses?
- You’re one of the millions who have filed, and your unemployment is about to end?
- You thought about changing your career field, and never found the time or had the money to get the training?
- You struggled with technology and became frustrated so you haven’t considered working remotely.
- You’re laid off, you have to begin looking for work, but you don’t know where to begin.
- Hard Truth # 1- If you don’t get a system in place now, you won’t be
able to attract the clients who can pay you what you’re worth.
- Hard Truth # 2- Without the right people around you, regular
accountability checkups, and a support network invested in your
success, you’ll find yourself routinely distracted, running in circles,
and hemorrhaging money.
- Hard Truth # 3- Until you learn how individuals process information,
why they behave the way they do and, what goes into their decision-
making process, you’ll never move from your current level. All of
your future success regarding attracting, maintaining, and keeping
your client base is based on understanding these basic personality-
- Hard Truth # 4- Your investment in “higher end” programs to create
quicker results was a waste of money. More does not always equal
better. With Extreme Execution, you get all the promised value
upfront and for considerably less than its current appraised market
Upon completing this phase of the Certification, you will know:
- The four behavior types and how to communicate to each.
- Your talents and non-talents.
- How to implement the Extreme Execution Flight Assessment in your business.
- How to take control of your own behaviors and overcome your personal gaps.
Upon completing this section of the Certification, you will:
- Know how to identify your target audience and speak to their needs.
- Know how to issue an assessment to a client.
- Know how to read their assessment results and build a personalized program for them.
- Know how to price yourself appropriately.
- Know exactly what to look for in people that should be on your team.
- Know how to market your expertise to your audience.
- How to establish your system to bring results to your clients.
- How to attract new clients.
- The proper messaging that high end clients need to hear.
- How to be the authority in your niche.
- How to separate yourself from others in your industry.
You can continue on the same path you’ve been unsuccessful with. The path of constantly second-guessing your decisions, spending money without a real plan for a return on your investment, chasing multiple ideas and, never creating your breakthrough, putting everybody before you and, never making your goals center-stage. This path ends in pain, exhaustion, being hopelessly overwhelmed, and finally, quitting. Thankfully, there is a 2nd option.
You take control of your life and your business. Just imagine:
- Having a new idea and knowing exactly where to start.
- Waking up doing what you love every day and being valued for it.
- Feeling confident in the decisions you’re making for your life because you know your desired outcomes and how to achieve them.
- Having a complete understanding of your superpower and how to build a business based on your authentic self.
- Knowing how to attract clients that will pay your prices.
- Feeling prepared, all the dots are connected and there is a clear path to your goals and to sales.
- Being in charge of your habits and conquering self-doubt, fear, and procrastination.
- Taking control of your barriers and feeling like a beast when you defeat them.
This path leads to peace and clarity. This path allows you to be your authentic self and build your business the way you see it in your head. It’s time to get Certified.
You’re still here?
Ok – Let’s Meet Your Coaches
Extreme Execution Facilitator
Mostafa Ghonim is a business consultant, speaker, and certified DISC facilitator. He is the C.E.O. of Ghonim & Co., a boutique consulting firm that partners with C.E.O.s, executives, and organizations to improve their culture and performance, human-to-human. After spending nearly a decade working in the hospitality industry, Mostafa knows what facilitates mutual understanding, connection, and culture shifts that have a lasting impact on both individuals and organizations. He believes your ability to empathize with others is the foundation of healthy, high-performing environments.
In addition to his extensive leadership and customer service experience, Mostafa is a certified Flight Assesment trainer and keynote speaker. Mostafa has landed coverage in print and broadcast outlets around the world, including CNN, Fox & NPR. Mostafa has written or co-created multiple books in the “You Ain’t The Boss of Me” series.
Mostafa holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Alma College. He resides in New York City with his mother and aunt. In his spare time, he enjoys playing baseball and acting as a B-list food critic.
Nicky Saunders, a creative engineer and brand architect, has quickly become a thought leader in the online space. After getting the #1 motivational speaker in the world, Eric Thomas, to over 1 million followers on I.G., she launched her own company, Beastmode Digital, and is helping create and curate some of the best personal brands around the world.
Nicky has taken her coaching and expertise to a new level with her understanding of the Flight Assessment. She’s used it to help her clients identify whether or not their brands are introverted or extroverted. Based on the results, she gives offers a proven strategy to help them become #1 in their lane. Nicky uses the assessment to help personal brands stand out in what many consider to be an overcrowded marketplace.